These are some of the articles and formal papers I’ve had published over the past twenty years or so, listed in chronological order of first publication.
- Feng Shui Network Conference Paper (paper for feng shui network conference ‘beyond feng shui’)
- Sexes as neighbours (an article on creating gender-equality, for the ‘Neighbours’ issue of ‘Green Connections’ magazine)
- Domestic Violence – ‘Shameful Statistics Exposed’
- Domestic Violence – Recent Statistics in Victoria
- A conversation with Tom Graves (a discussion on ‘earth mysteries’ research with Paul Devereux of ‘The Ley Hunter’)
- Energy dowsing: muddling with the meta-pattern (an assessment of fundamental problems in the theory and practice of energy-dowsing and so-called ‘spiritual dowsing’)
- Dowsing [Undercurrents 17] (a brief ‘how-to’ introduction to dowsing for the British alternative-technology/alternative-politics magazine Undercurrents (1976))